Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Search This Site

Music Home Music The Mission Music Music Play List Music Videos

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Welcome to my Blog


The aim of my blog is to discuss various issues in life as related to Christianity. To start off, I am a Nigerian Christian lady, currently schooling in the United States. I have about 2 more years of undergraduate level course-work to undergo before terminating my contract with my school.

My Passions vary from writing to singing to sleeping; however, I know a very huge passion of mine is to bring people closer to God. After all, we as Christians have been tasked on helping each other to know Christ more, and I have seen God work in my life in countless ways

I hope that my Blog will help you all, and me as well find our purpose in life and help us develop an intimate relationship with Christ our King. Thank you for stopping by and I look forward to share, laugh, and learn with you all.


No comments:

 
arrow